Wednesday 28 August 2013

PART TWO ~

Had decided to take part in current affair contest
group member --> tongkiang ,zhexu,me,xuyan and siyan
so damn happy to meet them again .weeeeeeeeee xD

31/5 1st day of preparation 
bm chatime --> sunway butterworth 
ended up of watching movie (monster U ) 

6/6 
working --> tutti frutti at auto city --> dinner at chai leng park 
tutti was my suggestion.as u all know,i like to eat eat eat .......x)

tongkiang aka hiao king 

zhe xu with hiao face zzz 


too many notes need to rmb ? haha


blogger =) 
11/6
handsome look while driving xD
again i suggested to do our revision in macD .haha as it's jz opposite my working place 


Macflurry is always my fav <3 
22/6
pale look after working
outing with ing zheng ,tong kiang,zhexu n dixian
had a bowling contest in megamall with them 
my score was ..hmmm..... 







  



No comments:

Post a Comment